Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

xlKhaoTiClx's Application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1xlKhaoTiClx's Application Empty xlKhaoTiClx's Application Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:11 am

xlKhaoTiClx

xlKhaoTiClx

Hello, My Name Is Christian.

Nickname/IGN (in game name):: xlKhaoTiClx
Xfire(username):xlkhaoticlx
Game time available: All Day.
Are you a Cracked Player?: [x] Yes / [_] No
Microphone: [x] Yes / [_] No
Are you able to donate monthly: [_] Yes / [x] No But Would Love To.
How did you find out about Eat, Sleep, and Game?: We Were Going Through Server's With My "Big Brother".
What skills or leadership will you bring to Eat, Sleep, and Game clan? I Will Give Player's Respect An Fun Times For Deathrun An I Will Get Rid Of Any Type Of Hackers.
Anything else you have to offer the clan?Yes I Am Gonna Help My Big Brother With The New Skin.
Why do you feel you would be a good fit here? I Like To Play Deathrun An These People Was So Nice When We First Came To The Server. :3
Any more info you would like to share with us? Yes, If U Ever Wanna Play Or Chat Fill Free To Ask.

2xlKhaoTiClx's Application Empty Re: xlKhaoTiClx's Application Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:28 am

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

Welcome xlKhaoTiClx...

You are accepted. You are very mature for your age.

Yes guys he is 13 but he is mature than most kids that age, and his brother will probably watch him!

-Sachael

3xlKhaoTiClx's Application Empty Re: xlKhaoTiClx's Application Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:01 pm

He has 2 posts :3

4xlKhaoTiClx's Application Empty Re: xlKhaoTiClx's Application Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Thunder

Thunder
Administrator
Administrator

Boss wrote:He has 2 posts :3
Who cares sachael accept him therefore this person is sexy <3

http://www.esgclan.net

5xlKhaoTiClx's Application Empty Re: xlKhaoTiClx's Application Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:32 pm

lolol xD
You can tell he wants to get accepted, He Wrote Every Word In Caps Like This Lol!

6xlKhaoTiClx's Application Empty Re: xlKhaoTiClx's Application Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:57 pm

ANTii_uP

ANTii_uP

//Locked
//Moved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum