Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for YouRNexT

+3
WicKeD
xlKhaoTiClx
Alik
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application for YouRNexT Empty Application for YouRNexT Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:23 am

Alik

Nickname/IGN (in game name):: YouRNexT
Xfire(username): yournext1
Game time available:5 on most of the days.
Are you a Cracked Player?: [X] Yes / [_] No
Microphone: [_] Yes / [X] No
Are you able to donate monthly: [_] Yes / [X] No but would love to
How did you find out about Eat, Sleep, and Game?:i was just finding a deathrun server to play on and found this amazing clan Smile
What skills or leadership will you bring to Eat, Sleep, and Game clan? i can bring more people into the server
Anything else you have to offer the clan? nothing really
Why do you feel you would be a good fit here? i am a fair player
Any more info you would like to share with us? nothing

2Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:01 am

xlKhaoTiClx

xlKhaoTiClx

Good Luck ^^ Bro

3Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:45 am

/yes
He's a good skilled player and it's fun to play with him Smile

4Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:44 am

WicKeD

WicKeD
Owner
Owner

Seems like an ok guy, But I'll hold my vote for now until I see how he acts in game.

5Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Good luck man! Smile

6Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:38 am

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

+1 you are active and seem friendly! Smile

7Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:08 am

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

//yes
This guy is great to play with and I really think he can bring more players if he wanted to.

8Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:08 pm

WicKeD

WicKeD
Owner
Owner

/Yes +1 He's A great player and cool to play with.

9Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:49 am

Nice yournext u got a few votes ;D good luck on the rest!!

10Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:06 am

ERIK

ERIK

im no member but Yes! cheers

http://www.erik.com

11Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:53 am

ERIK777 wrote:im no member but Yes! cheers
only members can vote Razz

12Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Is he in or not? Surprised

13Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:56 pm

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

If I was allowed to vote, I would say yes as he is really active and fun to play with, He's friendly too and skillful!
Yes from me if I am allowed to vote Razz

14Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:28 pm

chuckmaverick007 wrote:If I was allowed to vote, I would say yes as he is really active and fun to play with, He's friendly too and skillful!
as i said before, online members can vote^^

15Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

Boss wrote:
chuckmaverick007 wrote:If I was allowed to vote, I would say yes as he is really active and fun to play with, He's friendly too and skillful!
as i said before, online members  can vote^^
THAT IS WHY I MENTIONED, "IF I COULD". Improve your English mate.
And stop posting irrelevant things.

16Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:47 pm

chuckmaverick007 wrote:
Boss wrote:
as i said before, online members  can vote^^
THAT IS WHY I MENTIONED, "IF I COULD". Improve your English mate.
And stop posting irrelevant things.
it isnt irrelevant to this subject which is his apply... chillazxzxz

17Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:24 am

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

Accepted

18Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:10 am

Alik

Thank you so much!

19Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:18 pm

congtats yournext! welcome to the clan! Very Happy

20Application for YouRNexT Empty Re: Application for YouRNexT Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:09 am

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

He has no rank on forums ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum