Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im Conquest - Application

+5
ERIK
Chuck
Zenkii
EsG|TeRRoR
EsG|Conquest
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im Conquest - Application  Empty Im Conquest - Application Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:08 am

EsG|Conquest

EsG|Conquest

Nickname/IGN (in game name): Im Conquest
Xfire(username): imconquest

Game time available:
-After 3:00 (Week Days) & Weekends

Are you a Cracked Player?: X] Yes / [_] No
- But supposed to be getting legit soon

Microphone: [X] Yes / [_] No

Are you able to donate monthly: [_] Yes / [X] No

How did you find out about Eat, Sleep, and Game?:
-EsG|WicKeD & EsG|Chuck

What skills or leadership will you bring to Eat, Sleep, and Game clan?
-Gameplay, not the best right now but getting better every day.

Anything else you have to offer the clan?
-Well i am learning to use photo-shop i hope to become very good at that maybe i can use that in any design you made need help with.

Why do you feel you would be a good fit here?
-Well i have met many people already and have already i belive made friends with same of them.

Any more info you would like to share with us?
- N/A

Hope u take me into consideration thanks for at least reading my application. Smile

2Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:38 am

EsG|TeRRoR

EsG|TeRRoR

Great player , fun to play with!

http://Nobrain.dk

3Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:39 am

Zenkii

Zenkii
Administrator
Administrator

Good apply. Ill vote some time in the future when i play abit more with you and speak too you more. Good luck. Very Happy Razz :3

4Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:04 pm

Nice looking application, but I just played with u yesterday for the first time ;P I'll vote later like Zenkii

5Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

Changed my vote. Will hold it as I have come across his ban appeal where he admitted that he used Rocatt.

Anyways Guys, I guess this should be our last application. We are recruiting for a lot of time and we have a lot of Members already. Maybe stop recruiting for a while? Wait and upgrade a few members and if needed, We'll start recruiting more when a few old members get upgraded/promoted, New members can join the family.

Last edited by Chuck on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just saw his Ban Appeal.)

6Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:12 am

Lol chuck can u relax about the too many members thing? The leaders decide not u :p

7Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

Boss wrote:Lol chuck can u relax about the too many members thing? The leaders decide not u :p
It's a suggestion. In my opinion, I am correct. But, In the end it's not my decision. Just alerting the Leaders about it.

8Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:19 pm

ERIK

ERIK

Click here wrote:
Boss wrote:Lol chuck can u relax about the too many members thing? The leaders decide not u :p
It's a suggestion. In my opinion, I am correct. But, In the end it's not my decision. Just alerting the Leaders about it.
Yea im in with chuck lets close it for a while, ofcource the decision from the leaders.

http://www.erik.com

9Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:43 pm

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

Good luck conquest Smile

Guys discuss this issue somewhere else.

10Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:53 am

Ashley <3

Banned
Banned

I Hope that you get in conquest, You are one of my best friends : D

11Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:58 am

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

//yes

i played with him and i quite like him, he isnt a hacker and mistakes happened and he should be given a second chance.

12Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:06 am

//yes from me too! Great guy and fun to speak with and play with Very Happy

13Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:08 am

EsG|TeRRoR

EsG|TeRRoR

//Yes Great and fair player !

http://Nobrain.dk

14Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:18 am

EsG|Conquest

EsG|Conquest

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I <# u guys

15Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:19 am

Ashley <3

Banned
Banned

3 Yes congrats you earned it. I hope you make a good member in the EsG Community

16Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:53 am

EsG|Conquest

EsG|Conquest

Thanks So much all im go gratefull

17Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:29 am

WicKeD

WicKeD
Owner
Owner

He hasn't earned it. As far as I'm concerned, He shouldn't be accepted.

Update. This application will be looked for a longer time period. Reason is for his past, We wanna get to know him more before making such a decision to allow him in.

Thanks for your patience.

18Im Conquest - Application  Empty Re: Im Conquest - Application Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:30 pm

Dobbin

Dobbin
Owner
Owner

//accepted

//closed

http://www.esgclan.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum