Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Death Run IP switched!!

+2
EsG|TeRRoR
Sachael
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Death Run IP switched!! Empty Death Run IP switched!! Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:16 pm

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

Our Death Run server has a new ip, the old ip will be running for a few weeks before shut down..

For now their is redirect mod to the new servers.

The new Death Run server is 100% operational :)Sooo go play my friends!
91.121.64.225:30000

P.S. Sniper promod, and few others will be switch soon!

2Death Run IP switched!! Empty Re: Death Run IP switched!! Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:38 pm

EsG|TeRRoR

EsG|TeRRoR

Do is till ahve my rank/stats?

http://Nobrain.dk

3Death Run IP switched!! Empty Re: Death Run IP switched!! Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

Yes ranks are still the same! Smile

4Death Run IP switched!! Empty Re: Death Run IP switched!! Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:08 pm

EsG|Verze

EsG|Verze

Awesome Sach! Plays amazing now and my lagg is gone :$

5Death Run IP switched!! Empty Re: Death Run IP switched!! Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:02 am

EsG|Sinh

EsG|Sinh

Hey sach there are still (or again) problems with the commands... few times a day they're just gone

https://www.youtube.com/youriofficial

6Death Run IP switched!! Empty Re: Death Run IP switched!! Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:07 pm

EsG|Verze

EsG|Verze

@Sinh that's right but not as much as before, and is the director going to change to see how many people there are online or do we need this?

-Potatoes

7Death Run IP switched!! Empty Creaked Sat May 10, 2014 10:39 am

Knorm

Knorm

i creaked the game mw1 i could play esg deathrun but afther the IP adres switched cant i play anymore how can i fix this i cant add an IP on creaked

8Death Run IP switched!! Empty how do i change IP Sat May 10, 2014 10:58 am

Am-ski

Am-ski

hello i dont play a lot of computer games but i love EsG but i dont know how to change my ip adress. would somebody please let me know how to do it i would highly appreciate it and i would be able to play again. Very Happy ps: i have a acer desktop if that would matter

thank you

-bananas

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum