Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

xlWicKeDlx's Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1xlWicKeDlx's Application Empty xlWicKeDlx's Application Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:07 pm

WicKeD

WicKeD
Owner
Owner

Hello, I'm Gaige.

Nickname/IGN (in game name)::xlWicKeDlx
Xfire(Tehone95)
Game time available:Most of the day sometimes night.
Are you a Cracked Player?: [x] Yes / [_] No But i still have my legit CD Key.
Microphone: [x] Yes / [_] No
Are you able to donate monthly: [_] Yes / [x] No:::Not til i get a job :/
How did you find out about Eat, Sleep, and Game?: Looking for a new server to play with my Lil' Brother and we found EsG
And met some really nice members and we stayed.
What skills or leadership will you bring to Eat, Sleep, and Game clan? Good with cooping, Mature, Good with dealing with Hackers also name changer users.
Anything else you have to offer the clan? Maybe some Maps, Skins, Idea's and most importantly Respect.
Why do you feel you would be a good fit here? Yes, I love the Server's you guy's have especially Deathrun and quickscoping. And the community seems very friendly.
Any more info you would like to share with us? Yes, I play alot of game's so if you wanna game on something other then Cod4 let me know Very Happy.

2xlWicKeDlx's Application Empty Re: xlWicKeDlx's Application Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Yes from me!

Seems like a nice friendly guy Wink good luck Very Happy

3xlWicKeDlx's Application Empty Re: xlWicKeDlx's Application Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:22 pm

ANTii_uP

ANTii_uP

Yes from me really cool guy was first to meet this guy and introduced him to EsG Smile good luck Gaige

4xlWicKeDlx's Application Empty Re: xlWicKeDlx's Application Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

Accepted!

Welcome to EsG! Have fun and play fair! Smile

-Sachael

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum