Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

$pider's Application for EsG

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1$pider's Application for EsG Empty $pider's Application for EsG Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:18 am

$piderMaN

Nickname/IGN (in game name)::$pider
Xfire(username): spiderman1233
Game time available:Everyday after 2 PM
Are you a Cracked Player?: [_] Yes / [X] No
Microphone: [X] Yes / [_] No
Are you able to donate monthly: [_] Yes / [X] No
How did you find out about Eat, Sleep, and Game?:Sachael gave Remix Gaming a Server to use
What skills or leadership will you bring to Eat, Sleep, and Game clan?: I am the current leader of Remix Gaming
Anything else you have to offer the clan?: Alot of Remix Members onto the Server
Why do you feel you would be a good fit here?: I love the EsG Community + I'm Good friends with Mystery
Any more info you would like to share with us?: I like Pie!!!

2$pider's Application for EsG Empty Re: $pider's Application for EsG Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:19 pm

you only have 1 post! you need to get 5 posts before u apply.

3$pider's Application for EsG Empty Re: $pider's Application for EsG Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Thunder

Thunder
Administrator
Administrator

1. Must be 14 or older and mature!
2. Must have atleast 5 posts
*Incomplete Applications Will Not Be Accecpted*

Please Read Stickys before posting
Please Get 5 Posts Without Spamming to get it then ill move this back into Apply but for now this thread will be moved into Declined

Source
- http://www.esgclan.com/t32-application-format-for-joining-esg

Also Who isn't good friends with mysterys hes a great guy and gets on with pretty much everybody Wink

http://www.esgclan.net

4$pider's Application for EsG Empty Re: $pider's Application for EsG Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:17 pm

ANTii_uP

ANTii_uP

Never heard off remix gaming before :S are you guys any good? and what do you play most?

5$pider's Application for EsG Empty Re: $pider's Application for EsG Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Thunder

Thunder
Administrator
Administrator

ANTii_uP wrote:Never heard off remix gaming before :S are you guys any good? and what do you play most?
Please dont go off topic its a deathrun server message him on xfire if you would like to discuss stuff thanks Razz

http://www.esgclan.net

6$pider's Application for EsG Empty Reply to Thunder about Application Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:29 am

$piderMaN

Hey you or someone else said that I only had 1 post and I need 5 posts in order to a member. I got 5 now. Just so you know.

Thanks,
$pider

7$pider's Application for EsG Empty Re: $pider's Application for EsG Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:51 am

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

Welcome to our website $pider!

We will review your application and get with you tomorrow!

Thanks, Sachael!

8$pider's Application for EsG Empty Re: $pider's Application for EsG Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:48 pm

U spammed your 5 posts Wink

9$pider's Application for EsG Empty Re: $pider's Application for EsG Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:01 am

WicKeD

WicKeD
Owner
Owner

Haha. IMO he doesn't like to post or be active to the website cause he stopped at "5" post..

Just rambling :/

10$pider's Application for EsG Empty Re: $pider's Application for EsG Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:37 pm

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

Sorry for the delay, we are still reviewing your app!

//closed for now

11$pider's Application for EsG Empty Re: $pider's Application for EsG Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

Declined.

Not active on forums!

Also no double clanning.

-Sachael

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum