Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello all YouRNext here

+2
MrAwesome
Alik
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello all YouRNext here Empty Hello all YouRNext here Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:45 am

Alik

hey guys, hope you have already met me Very Happy im 15 and love the death run server! Hope to see all of you guys in game!

-YouRNexT
Very Happy 

2Hello all YouRNext here Empty Re: Hello all YouRNext here Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:26 am

hey, i've seen u on the server and all i think is how incorrect your name is lol XD it should be You're not Your Razz

3Hello all YouRNext here Empty Re: Hello all YouRNext here Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:10 am

Alik

i know, but it looks ugly if you do it like that :/  (You'rENexT) so yeah:tongue: 

4Hello all YouRNext here Empty Re: Hello all YouRNext here Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:19 am

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

YourENext?

5Hello all YouRNext here Empty Re: Hello all YouRNext here Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:30 am

YourENext looks bad too^^

6Hello all YouRNext here Empty Re: Hello all YouRNext here Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:15 am

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

Now that I think about it, HE picks HIS name not me or you ^^

7Hello all YouRNext here Empty Re: Hello all YouRNext here Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Dobbin

Dobbin
Owner
Owner

MrAwesome wrote:Now that I think about it, HE picks HIS name not me or you ^^
+1 xD welcome yournext

http://www.esgclan.com

8Hello all YouRNext here Empty Re: Hello all YouRNext here Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:21 pm

MrAwesome wrote:Now that I think about it, HE picks HIS name not me or you ^^
k.

9Hello all YouRNext here Empty Re: Hello all YouRNext here Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:13 pm

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

Am I the only one that sees boss' negativity?
That's not a "welcoming" message to new players, I'm about 45% ready to delete server from favorites and removing the forum site of my favorites.

10Hello all YouRNext here Empty Re: Hello all YouRNext here Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Saying k?

And you're about to remove the forum and server from favorites just because of my "negativity" AKA saying "k."
and what do you mean 45%? Is your "anger" charging up? LOL I'm just sitting and laughing at this, in fact, lemme do it to your face right now...

11Hello all YouRNext here Empty Re: Hello all YouRNext here Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:34 am

ANTii_uP

ANTii_uP

Welcome Smile

12Hello all YouRNext here Empty Re: Hello all YouRNext here Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:34 am

ANTii_uP

ANTii_uP

And its just a name guys xD chillllll

13Hello all YouRNext here Empty Re: Hello all YouRNext here Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:41 am

WicKeD

WicKeD
Owner
Owner

Welcome Yournext, I seen you on the server. Nice of you to stop by Very Happy Hope you enjoy your stay with us!

14Hello all YouRNext here Empty Re: Hello all YouRNext here Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:56 am

He's making a big deal out of this ...

15Hello all YouRNext here Empty Re: Hello all YouRNext here Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:10 am

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

Wow..well you seem to not care anyway, laugh at my face, joke about what I write, just know you lost 1 player.
Bye all.

16Hello all YouRNext here Empty Re: Hello all YouRNext here Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:40 am

Thunder

Thunder
Administrator
Administrator

Jesus Christ its just a name lol

Welcome Wink

-Locked due to flaming?

http://www.esgclan.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum