Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

xM7MDCRAFTx Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1xM7MDCRAFTx Application Empty xM7MDCRAFTx Application Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:11 pm

xM7MDCRAFTx

xM7MDCRAFTx

Nickname/IGN (in game name):: xM7MDCRAFTx
Xfire(username): xm7mdcraftx
Game time available:yes
Are you a Cracked Player?: Yes
Microphone: No
Are you able to donate monthly: No but if i can i will donate
How did you find out about Eat, Sleep, and Game?: my friend said to me that their are the best deathrun server then i joined
What skills or leadership will you bring to Eat, Sleep, and Game clan? deathrun
Anything else you have to offer the clan? i will rec on the youtube about the clan and the servers of the clan
Why do you feel you would be a good fit here? i found it an Wonderful clan so i want to join it to be Wonderful
Any more info you would like to share with us? that i want to join the clan , i love this clan

2xM7MDCRAFTx Application Empty Re: xM7MDCRAFTx Application Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:17 pm

WicKeD

WicKeD
Owner
Owner

Sorry dude but that application. No. -1. You did not put any effort in this app what so ever.

Declined. You're Just not what we're looking for man. sorry!

3xM7MDCRAFTx Application Empty Re: xM7MDCRAFTx Application Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:25 pm

EsG|TeRRoR

EsG|TeRRoR

Incorrect / incomplete application.

xM7MDCRAFTx wrote:Nickname/IGN (in game name):: xM7MDCRAFTx
Xfire(username): xm7mdcraftx
Game time available:yes
Are you a Cracked Player?:  Yes
Microphone:  No
Are you able to donate monthly: No but if i can i will donate
How did you find out about Eat, Sleep, and Game?: my friend said to me that their are the best deathrun server then i joined
What skills or leadership will you bring to Eat, Sleep, and Game clan? deathrun
Anything else you have to offer the clan? i will rec on the youtube about the clan and the servers of the clan
Why do you feel you would be a good fit here? i found it an Wonderful clan so i want to join it to be Wonderful
Any more info you would like to share with us? that i want to join the clan , i love this clan

From me its a no.

http://Nobrain.dk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum