Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ)

+6
WicKeD
Chuck
CoolF
Alik
EsG|TeRRoR
Sachael
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

Hello all!

Eat, Sleep, and Game has gone through hell and back! Some how we have managed to stay together and keep this clan alive as much as we can! Dobbin and I have settled our personal issues, so no worries! We have brought back Mystery as he was here for us when we needed him the most, he has been by my side this entire time. Server is almost 99% operational, and needs to be populated again. Dobbin and I have been trying to get server back to the way it was, with very good improvements!

List of changes
-----------------
1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] main website...
2. Wicked and Thunder dismissed of clan...
3. Clan re-opened...
4. Mystery is a owner again...
5. Members will be dismissed if not posting by 1/10/14...
6. Settling peoples ranks by 1/10/14...

Plans
-----------------
1. Populate server...
2. Make server populated...
3. Work out this whole mess.
4. Get website operation again...
5. Promote few members...

P.S. Mention a few things I forgot please!!!!

-Sachael! Smile

2Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:30 pm

EsG|TeRRoR

EsG|TeRRoR

May i ask why Wicked and Thunder are dismissed?

http://Nobrain.dk

3Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:21 pm

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

Thunder is inactive, and Wicked no longer plays.

4Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Alik

Nice

5Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:17 pm

CoolF

oh yiss

6Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:57 pm

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

I am posting Smile
One question, Will the mod be the same?
I love the commands Dobbin made, will they all still be there?

7Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:15 am

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

The weapon commands will not be added, as last time they were abused. But yes the other commands are already added! Wink

-Sachael

8Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:52 pm

WicKeD

WicKeD
Owner
Owner

I still have my skins. If you guys still want them I have em'. Been saving them for when the server starts back up.

9Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 pm

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

Sure Wicked PM me them?

10Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:02 pm

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

WicKeD wrote:I still have my skins. If you guys still want them I have em'. Been saving them for when the server starts back up.
We miss you Wick! Please come back :\

11Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:03 pm

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

Sachael wrote:The weapon commands will not be added, as last time they were abused. But yes the other commands are already added! Wink

-Sachael
Sach, just please add the !deagle command? Just one. Everyone loves playing with a deagle. Or at least rank everyone up to level 9?

12Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:10 pm

WicKeD

WicKeD
Owner
Owner

Sachael i'll upload the skins to Dobbin tomorrow or so across skype. @Chuck, I'm not in the clan no more because I don't have free time really anymore but when my life smoothen up a lil' I'll deff be here playing errr day. But I got to get in a game today with Dobbin, Sachael, And Elite. Smacked Dobb's ass with a sniper still. Play soon.

Much rage
- Gaige

13Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:26 am

EsG|Epic

EsG|Epic

i think the deagle command can be made, just add a remove ammo command.
i'd like to see the deagle and anaconda for strafing again Smile

14Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:22 am

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

Best Idea:
Deagles and Anacondas for Members with no Ammo.

15Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:44 am

Thunder

Thunder
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry for been not around tbh i wasent sure the server was coming back up since it was down havent been checking because i don't even own cod 4 any more as I have a new computer and i had an pirated version of it.and since the server was down I had no use of x fire so I haven't redownload it because I don't want my pc to get clogged up like last time anyway ill be back soon as i buy cod 4 clan member or not i will be back soon. and if i kept forcing my self to play the game it would become unplayable because i played it that much it wasent fun no more so i gave it a break and hopefully ill be able to come back and have some fun

http://www.esgclan.net

16Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:06 am

xlKhaoTiClx

xlKhaoTiClx

I hope this sever will get more people but there been a good bit on the weekend so far and i just got my computer up so ill be on alot (:

17Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Empty Re: Improvments/Changes/Updates(READ) Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:42 am

I Am Boss

I Am Boss

nice! i might play from time to time Wink unless i'm not welcome here Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum