Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

*READ!* Members!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*READ!* Members! Empty *READ!* Members! Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:46 pm

WicKeD

WicKeD
Owner
Owner

Seriously! Stop posting stupid shit in Applications! There completely off topic and it's my ass who has to delete them! If you wanna talk about shit go to Xfire or some other social like client.

And Chuck stop saying we should stop recruiting cause of you wanting to be a higher rank.
We still need people. (And you've been in the clan for how long?!)

2*READ!* Members! Empty Re: *READ!* Members! Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:04 pm

xlKhaoTiClx

xlKhaoTiClx

Alright Sorry Sad

3*READ!* Members! Empty Re: *READ!* Members! Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

What? I never ever said I want to be in a higher a rank, Boss is the one with the hints.
For your information, 80 to 90% players in our server just come and apply to become members and mostly get accepted.
Get your facts right before blaming me, I've never asked for a promotion. If I do, It will only be after 3-4 months of an honest membership time period.
Don't blame me for something I haven't done. It was a suggestion, To consider it is the Leader's decision, It doesn't matter to me if they go ahead with it and don't consider it.

4*READ!* Members! Empty Re: *READ!* Members! Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:14 pm

What hints? LoL take a joke chuck... I kinda agree with you, that people just come in our server and apply. But having lots of members isn't a bad thing it just means that our clan is expanding.

5*READ!* Members! Empty Re: *READ!* Members! Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:20 pm

xlKhaoTiClx

xlKhaoTiClx

Boss wrote:What hints? LoL take a joke chuck... I kinda agree with you, that people just come in our server and apply. But having lots of members isn't a bad thing it just means that our clan is expanding.
yeah i guess so thats not so bad but hopefully it dont get to cramped Razz

6*READ!* Members! Empty Re: *READ!* Members! Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:44 am

ANTii_uP

ANTii_uP

Its not bad at all guys, we need more people in this clan so we can expand and make EsG more popular Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum