Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DDOS Attack on NRNS US servers !!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DDOS Attack on NRNS US servers !! Empty DDOS Attack on NRNS US servers !! Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:00 am

[NRNS]Ynot

[NRNS]Ynot

Hi all,
Our US servers were DDOS attacked today after a discussion with one of your members.
DDOS today is a child's play and we don't want to start anything here, been there done that.
Please respect each other and we won't have a problem.
This was logged on our chat in server EU after the attack in US server:
Saturday, 01/03/2014 (22:34) EsG|Sachael (ALL) you like how that one server went down?

We are waiting for the attack security report from our ISP, IP's whom originated the attack will be reported to respective ISP and to local authority's.
The IP of the above mentioned member has been black listed on our firewall's.
Thank you for reading.

2DDOS Attack on NRNS US servers !! Empty Re: DDOS Attack on NRNS US servers !! Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

It will continue to happen if you disrespect me again my friend. You were being a little cocky ignorant faggot, and got what you deserved. Posting here won't solve mine, and your's problem.

Now good day to you Wink

3DDOS Attack on NRNS US servers !! Empty Re: DDOS Attack on NRNS US servers !! Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:21 am

Zenkii

Zenkii
Administrator
Administrator

Sachael wrote:It will continue to happen if you disrespect me again my friend. You were being a little cocky ignorant faggot, and got what you deserved. Posting here won't solve mine, and your's problem.

Now good day to you Wink

And this is why Sachael shouldn't run a clan.

4DDOS Attack on NRNS US servers !! Empty Re: DDOS Attack on NRNS US servers !! Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:40 am

[NRNS]Ynot

[NRNS]Ynot

[NRNS]Ynot wrote:Hi all,
Our US servers were DDOS attacked today after a discussion with one of your members.
DDOS today is a child's play and we don't want to  start anything here, been there done that.
Please respect each other and we won't have a problem.
This was logged on our chat in server EU after the attack in US server:
Saturday, 01/03/2014 (22:34) EsG|Sachael (ALL) you like how that one server went down?

We are waiting for the attack security report from our ISP, IP's whom originated the attack will be reported to respective ISP and to local authority's.
The IP of the above mentioned member has been black listed on our firewall's.
Thank you for reading.

Disrespect ???
One of the main things we are proud at NRNS is the respect of everyone, you disrespected us by coming to our servers and telling us how to run them.

Saturday, 01/03/2014 (22:16) EsG|Sachael says to all this server isnt usa lol

What do you know ?? This server is in Phoenix, Arizona USA you were answering people as if the servers were yours. Who disrespected who?

I asked what do you know about the location?
You answered:
Saturday, 01/03/2014 (22:16) EsG|Sachael says to all more than you

One minute after the attack started... hmm lots of disrespect here from our part is it?
Nice example you give to your clan fellow mates.
Did I or any NRNS member called you any names?
Where does the faggot come from?
Sorry for all this other ESG members, one rotten apple does not make a rotten clan.

5DDOS Attack on NRNS US servers !! Empty Re: DDOS Attack on NRNS US servers !! Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:04 am

CoolF

Ynot, you didn't offend any of us and we are glad that you post this little misunderstanding here. Sach clearly had a reason to do that, but hacking is not allowed here at least how much I know. This should be solved

6DDOS Attack on NRNS US servers !! Empty Re: DDOS Attack on NRNS US servers !! Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:11 am

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

When did I tell you how to run your servers? I believe I said this should HC, and perks disabled. You replied saying That's what our EU servers are for. Let's be specific, I didn't ddos you, I stressed your server. Wasn't a ddos. So next time get your shit right, then come back here and complain Wink 16gb/s can be harmful.

7DDOS Attack on NRNS US servers !! Empty Re: DDOS Attack on NRNS US servers !! Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:51 am

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

Actually, I am not going to be immature. I would like to apologize for the mistakes that I had made, and will make sure it doesn't happen again. We want no trouble with you guys, and would like to apologize to your community/clan/servers...

-Sachael

P.S. if you want to discuss of this more Ynot add me on xfire: donthackmeagain

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum