Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

CoD4 Promod Scrim Team

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CoD4 Promod Scrim Team  Empty CoD4 Promod Scrim Team Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:04 am

Jben

Jben

Hey guys its Jben here as some of you already know I posted a thread about the EsG Promod Team, more info about it is there. Now for those of you interested in the scrim team, ive had an idea to teach all of the EsG members nades, callouts, and spots. And ofcourse just general knowledge. Now im not the best player out their, but neither the worst. But I can still give you guys some tips. Also if I cant help you I have many friends who have played in Cevo Pro matches, who could help too. So if your interested in learning add me on xfire, jben4.

btw. The reason for having a GOOD scrim team is to encourage players to get better and it will allow us to recruit new players, because we will have a way to help them better their game.

2CoD4 Promod Scrim Team  Empty Re: CoD4 Promod Scrim Team Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:49 pm

Zenkii

Zenkii
Administrator
Administrator

Nice man, ill give you an add on x-fire. Smile

3CoD4 Promod Scrim Team  Empty Re: CoD4 Promod Scrim Team Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:05 am

CoolF

I'm in man, let's do it!

4CoD4 Promod Scrim Team  Empty Re: CoD4 Promod Scrim Team Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:01 am

ChobyCro98

Nice idea,im for it! Very Happy

http://www.xnxx.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum