Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion for the owners

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion for the owners Empty Suggestion for the owners Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:14 am

Zenkii

Zenkii
Administrator
Administrator

Hey guys, just had a thought. Maybe having moderators/admins for the site and moderators/admins for the server seperate would be a good idea. Just throwing this out there !

Zenkii.

2Suggestion for the owners Empty Re: Suggestion for the owners Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:55 am

PsyLove

PsyLove

Would be a good idea yeah But there would need to be even more trusted people this way witch isnt always easy to get for tease things

3Suggestion for the owners Empty Re: Suggestion for the owners Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Zenkii

Zenkii
Administrator
Administrator

PsyLove wrote:Would be a good idea yeah But there would need to be even more trusted people this way witch isnt always easy to get for tease things

Unless you know the right people. Razz

4Suggestion for the owners Empty Re: Suggestion for the owners Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:31 am

I Am Boss

I Am Boss

you need someone who knows the members of this clan for a while, and has been in this clan for a while too... *hint* *hint* xD

5Suggestion for the owners Empty Re: Suggestion for the owners Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:44 am

PsyLove

PsyLove

^Lol Ahhh i see what you hinting at

6Suggestion for the owners Empty Re: Suggestion for the owners Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:11 am

Zenkii

Zenkii
Administrator
Administrator

You know it brah

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]