Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

immaturity and sly comments between players

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ANTii_uP

ANTii_uP

I for one am getting sick of the immaturity and sly comments between players, this has to get sorted by owners,admins and myself.

Bitching has to stop guys, spoke to dobbin about this and he agrees this has to be discussed and sorted asap

ANTii_uP
Very Happy

RawBro

RawBro

Shocked 

xlKhaoTiClx

xlKhaoTiClx

Yeah Plus I Hate The Part When They Mess With U Like Did U Just Kick Him? I Be Like No Pb Kicked Him (EPIC GOT KICKED) And They Be Like U Lier Then They Say Joke It Makes Me Mad When People Do Stupid Stuff.

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

xlKhaoTiClx wrote:Yeah Plus I Hate The Part When They Mess With U Like Did U Just Kick Him? I Be Like No Pb Kicked Him (EPIC GOT KICKED) And They Be Like U Lier Then They Say Joke It Makes Me Mad When People Do Stupid Stuff.
Use commas more often, It will help people understand better. Without commas, Your sentence/comment makes absolutely no sense.

xlKhaoTiClx

xlKhaoTiClx

Chuck wrote:
xlKhaoTiClx wrote:Yeah Plus I Hate The Part When They Mess With U Like Did U Just Kick Him? I Be Like No Pb Kicked Him (EPIC GOT KICKED) And They Be Like U Lier Then They Say Joke It Makes Me Mad When People Do Stupid Stuff.
Use commas more often, It will help people understand better. Without commas, Your sentence/comment makes absolutely no sense.
Chuck dont judge me alright im in a bad mood.

WicKeD

WicKeD
Owner
Owner

Needs to stop immediately. The Application rules specifically say *14 and mature* If you don't know what mature is, GTFO. We need members we can rely on and can be ranked up to keep a good eye on the Server.

ANTii_uP

ANTii_uP

Nailed it right there Gaige Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]