Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MrAwesome should get Demoted.

+2
MrAwesome
Chuck
6 posters

Should MrAwesome get Demoted?

MrAwesome should get Demoted. Vote_lcap86%MrAwesome should get Demoted. Vote_rcap 86% [ 6 ]
MrAwesome should get Demoted. Vote_lcap14%MrAwesome should get Demoted. Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MrAwesome should get Demoted. Empty MrAwesome should get Demoted. Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:01 am

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

Hey everyone.
As we know about the "Ashley" incident, MrAwesome was the only member who was protecting her and although he knew that she was a Grvty, He lied to us and fought against his own clan to recruit one of his own friends.
WicKeD has already proven it that Ashley is Grvty and is no way getting into our clan.
But due to Mrawesome being a liar and fighting against his own clan to protect someone else not in our clan, I think he should get demoted.
He begged his own brother Boss to vote yes for Ashley.
Not only this but Ivan(EsG|TeRRoR), Chaotic(Banned), MpKiller and I have known Awesome for a good amount of time and within that time he has lied about his age several amount of times.
I have proof of pretty much everything stated up here except about MrAwesome lying about his age as that was in a different clan.
For witness, MpKiller, Chaotic(Banned), and Ivan(EsG|TeRRoR) are there.
According to me he should get demoted.
But, It's not in my hands, Only the leaders.
I'll just put up a poll.
Please vote honestly.

-Chuck.

2MrAwesome should get Demoted. Empty Re: MrAwesome should get Demoted. Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:07 am

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

Bye!

3MrAwesome should get Demoted. Empty Re: MrAwesome should get Demoted. Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:21 am

EsG|TeRRoR

EsG|TeRRoR

3 votes for yes, mhhh

and i think if you lie about little things like your age u sure lie about more things,
So how are we supposed to know if you're speakin the truth?

http://Nobrain.dk

4MrAwesome should get Demoted. Empty Re: MrAwesome should get Demoted. Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:49 am

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

Prove im not 14.

5MrAwesome should get Demoted. Empty Re: MrAwesome should get Demoted. Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:51 am

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

demote me, its your choice so get it over.

6MrAwesome should get Demoted. Empty Re: MrAwesome should get Demoted. Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:52 am

Dat double post!! BAN OMG!!

7MrAwesome should get Demoted. Empty Re: MrAwesome should get Demoted. Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:06 am

EsG|TeRRoR

EsG|TeRRoR

Here's a screen of MrAwesome joining the deathrun without clantag, Abusing !aku command and killing acti on free.
Thanks Vorto for making the screenshot
MrAwesome should get Demoted. 250hu7b

8MrAwesome should get Demoted. Empty Re: MrAwesome should get Demoted. Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:11 am

EsG|Epic

EsG|Epic

^saw this happen.
abusing his cmds.

9MrAwesome should get Demoted. Empty Re: MrAwesome should get Demoted. Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:12 am

Sachael

Sachael
Owner
Owner

Thank you guys for this! I will fix this now! Smile

10MrAwesome should get Demoted. Empty Re: MrAwesome should get Demoted. Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:14 am

Vorto

Vorto

Np.

11MrAwesome should get Demoted. Empty Re: MrAwesome should get Demoted. Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:19 am

EsG|TeRRoR

EsG|TeRRoR

Bad new for MrAwesome i guess?

12MrAwesome should get Demoted. Empty Re: MrAwesome should get Demoted. Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:24 am

Yup ivan. And by seeing his attitude at home with me, he's pretty mad hahahaha xD

13MrAwesome should get Demoted. Empty Re: MrAwesome should get Demoted. Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:33 am

EsG|TeRRoR

EsG|TeRRoR

Boss wrote:Yup ivan. And by seeing his attitude at home with me, he's pretty mad hahahaha xD
Haha, Your attitude happily isnt like Awesome's , I also almost cant seeu guys are Brothers Razz

14MrAwesome should get Demoted. Empty Re: MrAwesome should get Demoted. Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:38 am

Vorto

Vorto

Well i dont see a reason too be mad when its his own fould

15MrAwesome should get Demoted. Empty Re: MrAwesome should get Demoted. Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:51 am

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

Suspended. Success for me Smile
Happy to help EsG Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum