Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ashley's Application For Eat Sleep And Game Clan : D

+3
WicKeD
MrAwesome
Ashley <3
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ashley <3

Banned
Banned

Nickname/IGN (in game name):: Ashley <3
Xfire(username):(not mine friend gave to me)grvty122
Game time available: Most Days After 3 P.M Est On Weekends All The Time.
Are you a Cracked Player?: [_] Yes / ]X] No
Microphone: No Sad
Are you able to donate monthly: ]X] Yes / [_] No
How did you find out about Eat, Sleep, and Game?: From I'm Conquest, MrAwesome, And Grvty
What skills or leadership will you bring to Eat, Sleep, and Game clan?
Well ive been a great leader my whole life I think i'm a better than decent COD player I am always active and can donate often. My specialty is Knifing :DI also do a little bit of scripting Razz
Anything else you have to offer the clan?
Why do you feel you would be a good fit here?
I think I would be a good fit because I like most of the people here and some of the people on here are some of my best friends i.e. MrAwesome,Im Conquest And I love The title EsG Very Happy
Any more info you would like to share with us?
I can offer to bring in more players, i can also offer great responsibility because i can give the right punishments to the right actions.

I really hope That You give me a chance.

Last edited by Ashley <3 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

//yes

I believe she's experienced, has many talents, passionate, and

can donate xD Razz.

Ashley <3

Banned
Banned

Omg thx Awesome!

WicKeD

WicKeD
Owner
Owner

//Declined- Multi-user Waiting for Leader to confirm. For farther information Contact Dobbin(Leader) At Xfire : Rundos, Or contact him on the forums.

Goodday friend.

5Ashley's Application For Eat Sleep And Game Clan : D Empty ? Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Ashley <3

Banned
Banned

What does Multi User Mean?

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

Well,
//No from me, Only because of the reason that she has got 20 post since yesterday which shows that she just joined the server and thinks she can get into the clan. We need to see you play more. Although, Our members like MrAwesome trusts, That's not all we need.
Sorry, But my vote will remain the same until I see something that shall change my decision.

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

WicKeD wrote://Declined- Multi-user Waiting for Leader to confirm. For farther information Contact Dobbin(Leader) At Xfire : Rundos, Or contact him on the forums.

Goodday friend.
Why is multi-user a reason to Deny?

Ashley <3

Banned
Banned

The reason I have so many posts is that i like to comment on EVERYTHING if you want me to take it down a notch thats all you have to say..

ERIK

ERIK

First you need to play more on the server then i will give you a vote

http://www.erik.com

10Ashley's Application For Eat Sleep And Game Clan : D Empty Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Ashley <3

Banned
Banned

Ok ERIK

ERIK

ERIK

Zo deze ga ik ff doen hoor xD

http://www.erik.com

ERIK what? And I vote //No for continuos spamming on forum. Might change my vote ... But until then it's a no

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

Boss wrote:ERIK what? And I vote //No for continuos spamming on forum. Might change my vote ... But until then it's a no
When did she spam?
she posted on many posts and thats exactly what you do boss. So define her "spam"

Ashley <3

Banned
Banned

Yea really i don't spam I just like to comment on EVERYTHING

EsG|TeRRoR

EsG|TeRRoR

//Yes , Shes just trying to get some posts i dont think thats spamming, and its a fair player, fun to play with ! Very Happy

http://Nobrain.dk

Ashley <3

Banned
Banned

Thanks TeRRoR!!!!!!!!1

Vorto

Vorto

Good Luck.

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

MrAwesome wrote:
Boss wrote:ERIK what? And I vote //No for continuos spamming on forum. Might change my vote ... But until then it's a no
When did she spam?
she posted on many posts and thats exactly what you do boss. So define her "spam"
YOU ARENT HER BOYFRIEND STOP PROTECTING HER IF YOU WANT TO BE ON HER SIDE AND NOT AGREE WITH YOUR OWN CLAN THEN LEAVE IT AND MAKE A CLAN WITH HER. She did spam, if you clearly can't see it, You gotta get your eyes checked.

WicKeD

WicKeD
Owner
Owner

//DECLINED.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum