Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ideas For The Maps On The DR Server.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ideas For The Maps On The DR Server. Empty Ideas For The Maps On The DR Server. Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:07 am

Ashley <3

Banned
Banned

Ive noticed that you guys don't have the latest version of some your maps. i.e. Saw, Diehard all the basics. I just think people would have a better experience if we had the latest maps IMO.

-
     Ashley <3

2Ideas For The Maps On The DR Server. Empty Re: Ideas For The Maps On The DR Server. Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:23 am

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

Yea, get the new update fixes versions please.

3Ideas For The Maps On The DR Server. Empty Re: Ideas For The Maps On The DR Server. Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

Ashley is correct, I suggest our members should make a map and devote it to the Clan. Maybe name is EsG Hardcore or something creative.
Everyone gets credit.

4Ideas For The Maps On The DR Server. Empty Re: Ideas For The Maps On The DR Server. Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Ashley <3

Banned
Banned

Thank You Chuck. Smile

5Ideas For The Maps On The DR Server. Empty Re: Ideas For The Maps On The DR Server. Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:19 pm

If I ever decide to finish my map, I'll probably put some credits for EsG Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum