Eat, Sleep, and Game!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat, Sleep, and Game!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What has happened to the clan?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What has happened to the clan? Empty What has happened to the clan? Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:34 am

Chuck

Super Mod
Super Mod

Things have started to become really weird.
As we all know, ANTii has been downgraded to a Super Mod/Mod but when you go on his profile, It still says that he is an Owner.
Similar case for WicKeD as he is now an Administrator but has the status of a Super Mod.
A few cases like the same.
And, The owners haven't been discussing about new ideas even though members like me are suggesting with ideas like my topic about Competitions.
Well, I hope some people are reading this right now.
We really need to do something, Well members can't do much, But Owners and Administrators? Members like us can only help a little, But in the end, You all have to get the clan to become more popular like clans similar to 3xP' and NOVA.

-Chuck.

2What has happened to the clan? Empty Re: What has happened to the clan? Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:33 am

This clan is DEAD. Bye chuck.

3What has happened to the clan? Empty Re: What has happened to the clan? Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:05 pm

MrAwesome

MrAwesome

Boss wrote:This clan is DEAD. Bye chuck.

No it's not.
Boss stop posting useless stuff.

Last edited by MrAwesome on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

4What has happened to the clan? Empty Re: What has happened to the clan? Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:15 pm

it's*

5What has happened to the clan? Empty Re: What has happened to the clan? Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:55 am

ERIK

ERIK

Boss Very Happy wrote:This clan is DEAD. Bye chuck.

didn`t know that we are dead :C

http://www.erik.com

6What has happened to the clan? Empty Re: What has happened to the clan? Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:04 am

ERIK wrote:
Boss wrote:This clan is DEAD. Bye chuck.

didn`t know that we are dead :C
I was just kidding Razz nothing happened. just a few changes^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum